Show off your Scribophile pride by putting one of these badges in your blog! They’re the perfect size for sidebars.
If you’re using Wordpress, you can add them to your blog by following these steps:
- Go to your Wordpress administration panel.
- On the left-hand sidebar, click Appearance, then Widgets.
- Drag the “Text” widget to one of the “Sidebar” headers on the right of the page.
- Copy and paste one of the code blocks below into the textbox that appears. Make sure that “Automatically add paragraphs” is unchecked and "Title" is blank.
- Click save. You’re all done!