Member-Sponsored Relationship to Remember Contest
|Deadline:||Dec 31, 2013|
So here's the plan: write a flash or short story that features a relationship event or celebration in no more than 3000 words. Your entry should include the following:
- Two characters, no limits to sexual preferences, who fall in love then discover they each have a secret, maybe a fetish.
- You can include any secret or fetish that you wish to, as long as it usually is performed between two people, or potentially will change their new relationship.
- You can place your story in the future, the past, the present, as you wish.
- We're a romance group, so the emphasis of the story should be ROMANCE!.
- No limits on heat levels, just be sure to mark it appropriately if there's mating going on.
The deadline is December 31st and winners will be announced on January 10th, 2014. If you have questions or concerns, head on over to Writers Who Love Romance and ask away!
Winners have been announced! Log in to see them.
|1st prize:||A goodie bag of True Blood promotion items including a t-shirt that says Save The Vamps|
|2nd prize:||A bundle of hard-copy romance novels|
Entries must be received before midnight of Tuesday, December 31st (UTC time) and the winners will be announced on January 10th, 2014.
Entries must be no more than 3000 words per Scribophile's count about a relationship as described above.
Sharing what you've learned makes these mini-contests better for everybody: although we don't require it, we'd appreciate it if you come weigh in on Writers Who Love Romance's discussion thread.
Only one entry per author. Multiple entries will all be disqualified.
Work must have Public visibility on Scribophile until a winner is announced.
To enter the contest, post your work on Scribophile and check the box that says "Enter this work into the Group-Sponsored Relationship to Remember Contest". The system will automatically enter your work. You can see this checkbox until the contest deadline, which is in UTC time.
Entry is free, but you'll need karma points to post your work. You can earn karma points by writing critiques of work by other members.
If you have placed in a contest in the past with a particular piece, you may not resubmit that piece in other contests.